A caesarean birth can be a hugely positive experience, there are many choices that you can make to ensure you feel a part of the experience. This three-hour workshop helps you plan for a gentle and positive caesarean birth and supports women in any way that they need. If you have already attended a hypnobirthing course and were planning to have a vaginal birth, only for circumstances to change and dictate that a caesarean birth is necessary or you are electing to have a casearean birth for personal choice of medical reason, then this workshop is for you.
If you are planning an elective caesarean birth, it may feel like you no longer have any options. Calm Mama Collective is here to tell you that this is not the case. There are still many things to consider and many steps that can be taken to prepare for a positive caesarean birth experience. In this workshop, we will look at exactly what you can expect, how to prepare and how to support recovery afterwards.
You Will Learn:
- The positive belief that caesarean birth can be a positive experience for the baby, mama and birth partner
- What is a caesarean birth?
- To release fears that may be associated with caesarean birth
- To promote the production of hormones that precipitate bonding and feeding
- To relax deeply and quickly by using breathing techniques, visualisations and MP3s
- Breathing techniques that optimise bodily relaxation
- The knowledge and power to navigate pregnancy and birth if things do not go as planned
- Top tips for recovery
PLEASE NOTE: All courses are face to face but are available via Zoom Meeting if this is your preference due to the current pandemic.
'Calm Mama Collective is proud to be part of the Little Birth Company family
To book hypnobirthing courses in Surrey, West Sussex and South, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Calm Mama Collective.