This antenatal class in Surrey provides all the education you need to prepare for a positive birth. Along with three to four other couples during four two-and-a-half hour sessions over a month period, you will be given guidance on keeping calm and relaxed, to breathe and to enjoy your birth. It will give you the knowledge and confidence you need in your birthing body and it will support you through the intensity of the surges and give you the confidence to make decisions
My hypnobirthing course in Surrey doesn’t promise you a ‘perfect’ birth, but it certainly stacks the odds in your favour for the birth you would like. Even when the journey to birth changes, which it can on occasion, hypnobirthing helps you to stay calm and to have a positive experience. You will go into birth with all the knowledge and tools you need to calmly make decisions so that every step of the way through your birth experience you feel calm and in control. These relaxation techniques will support you in not just birth but parenthood as well!
At Calm Mama Collective, we focus on helping new parents build a support network around them, encouraging families within each group to swap contact details and build relationships to support you right into parenthood. We also organise a reunion once the Calm Baby’s have been born. Book a space on an upcoming course today!
Upcoming Course dates:
February 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th (Ideal for those due in late March, April or early May)
March 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th (Ideal for those due in late April, May or early June)
April 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd (Ideal for those due in late May, June or early July)
You Will Learn:
- How the human body works in labour, how the muscles and your hormones work together to birth your baby
- How to positively influence your birthing body to make birth easier
- The positive belief that giving birth is the most wonderful experience for a woman and her birth partner
- How and why your mindset can have an influence on your birthing body and how to use this to your benefit
- How to release any fears that may be associated with childbirth and avoid the ‘fear, tension, pain syndrome’
- How to relax deeply and quickly using the breathing techniques, visualisations and guided relaxation MP3’s.
- How to prepare a birth plan so that you can be informed and in control of your birth
- All the options for birthplace, pain relief and interventions available to you and how to choose the right path for you and your birth
- The knowledge and power to navigate birth should you require intervention or assistance
- Positions to help you birth your baby more easily and comfortably
- Breathing techniques that work with your body to maximise it's ability to birth your baby and control your state of mind
- How to promote the production of your birthing hormones
'Calm Mama Collective is proud to be part of the Little Birth Company family
To book hypnobirthing courses in Surrey, West Sussex and South, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Calm Mama Collective.