This antenatal class in Surrey provides all the education you need to prepare for a positive birth. Along with three to four other couples during four two-and-a-half hour sessions over a month period, you will be given guidance on keeping calm and relaxed, to breathe and to ‘enjoy’ your birth. It will give you the knowledge and confidence and it will support you through the intensity of the surges and give you the confidence to make decisions
My hypnobirthing course in Surrey doesn’t promise you a ‘perfect’ birth, but it certainly stacks the odds in your favour for the birth you would like. Even when the journey to birth changes, which it can on occasion, hypnobirthing helps you to stay calm and to have a positive experience. These relaxation techniques will support you in not just birth but parenthood as well!
At Calm Mama Collective, we focus on helping new parents build a support network around them, encouraging families within each group to swap contact details and build relationships to support you right into parenthood. We can also organise a reunion once the Calm Baby’s have been born. Book a space on an upcoming course today!
Upcoming Course dates:
November 6th, 13th, 20th and 27th (Ideal for those due in December, January or early February)
December 4th, 11th, 18th and January 1st (Ideal for those due in late January, February or early March)
January 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th (Ideal for those due in late February, March or early April)
February 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th (Ideal for those due in late March, April or early May)
March 5th, 12,th 19th and 26th (Ideal for those due in late April, May or early June)
You Will Learn:
- The basic physiology of birth and how your body is perfectly designed to birth your baby
- The positive belief that giving birth is the most wonderful experience for a woman and her birth partner
- To look forward, optimistically, to a gentle, safe, calm, comfortable and stress-free birth
- How to release any fears that may be associated with childbirth and avoid the ‘fear, tension, pain syndrome’
- How to relax deeply and quickly using the breathing techniques, visualisations and MP3’s.
- How to trust your body to work naturally and in harmony with your baby
- How to prepare a birth plan so that you can be informed and in control of your birth
- The knowledge and power to navigate birth should you require intervention or assistance
- Positions to help you birth your baby more easily and comfortably
- Breathing techniques that work with your body to maximise your body’s natural expulsive reflex to support a more gentle birth.
- How to promote the production of your birthing hormones
'Calm Mama Collective is proud to be part of the Little Birth Company family
To book hypnobirthing courses in Surrey, West Sussex and South, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Calm Mama Collective.