Perhaps you are fairly late on in your pregnancy but still want to learn the essential principles of hypnobirthing. Maybe you have attended another antenatal class in Surrey and want to further your knowledge of how to prepare for positive childbirth. If so, the condensed three-hour workshop is perfect for Mamas under time or budgetary constraints. Join us in this workshop to learn the key tools and techniques of hypnobirthing.
To arrange a workshop please get in touch via the contact page to arrange a time and date most suitable for you!
You Will Learn:
- The positive belief that giving birth can be the most wonderful experience for a woman and her birth partner
- To look forward, optimistically, to a gentle, safe, calm and comfortable and stress free birth
- How to release any fears that may be associated with childbirth and avoid the ‘fear, tension, pain syndrome’
- How to relax deeply and quickly using the breathing technique, visualisations and Mp3’s
- How to promote the production of your birthing hormones
- The knowledge and power to navigate birth should you require intervention or assistance.
- Breathing techniques that work with your body to maximise your body’s ‘natural expulsive reflex’ to support a more gentle birth.
- And more ...
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT the full version of my Hypnobirthing course in Surrey.
'Calm Mama Collective is proud to be part of the Little Birth Company family
To book hypnobirthing courses in Surrey, West Sussex and South, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Calm Mama Collective.