As of August 2021 our hypnobirthing sessions are back in person.
Thank you so much to all the lovely families I have supported throughout 2020 and the first half of 2021, I know zoom sessions were not how any of you would have dreamed about doing your antenatal classes but they worked and I know from your feedback that they were still enjoyed (particularly the ability to do the course from your own sofa in your pyjamas!)
However, that being said. I am thrilled to announce that all our sessions are now back live and in person here in Merstham.
So a little information for anyone with a course upcoming to let you know the measures I have in place:
- I myself, do a weekly PCR test through my day job in health care but I will also do a lateral flow test the morning of each session
- I ask that all couples taking part in our hypnobirthing sessions do a lateral flow either the day of or the day before each session
- If you were unlucky enough to catch COVID during your course you will have the option of either joining the session via zoom or catching up on any session you missed during self isolation as a private one on one session with me for an additional £50.
- Each group is unfortunately limited to a maximum of 4 couples in order to allow distancing between each pair
- The space we are using has the ability to open doors to allow for air circulation and ventilation
- The space is cleaned and sanitised before every session
- Hand sanitiser and facilities to wash hands are available
- Tea and other refreshments are available, if you would rather bring you own mug for this then you are very welcome and all biscuits are individually wrapped for an extra level of security.
So welcome back to face to face antenatal classes!
If you are not comfortable with this then I am happy to discuss private session over Zoom still as an option